Saturday 15 January 2022

Grateful for my students in providing feedback

 I am so grateful to my students in taking their precious time to provide constructive feedback in helping me improve to be a better teacher and person. I also appreciate it when they give kudos as I really needed it. A big THANK-YOU to my students!

Comments from Abilities Management Students - Fall 2021

  • I love the way you care for us, talk to us about your lovely horse and your passion with HR. You are such a bubbly and sweet professor. 
  • Thank you for your support and always being there for students. 
  • Thank you for the great semester. 
  • She has done an amazing job at teaching this course and attending to student needs for learning! Great job to Anita for helping a lot with student success and changing student lives! 
  • You are a great professor, thank you for being there for your students! 
  • It would be great if you could teach the future cohorts the BHSW 4002 – Project Management Course as your background, experience, and knowledge would be a great asset to the students in learning the course material. Thank you for bringing Ryder at the beginning of the live sessions. Seeing Ryder at the beginning of each class really produced a calming effect, reduced stress, and improved one's overall psychological state.
  • The informative lectures - The professor was interactive and enjoyed her teaching style. 
  • It was a fun learning experience and applied personal experience to help us understand the content better. 
  • Anita is always very accommodating for her students. She provides us with content that is not only engaging but also very relevant/interesting for our future careers. She is always willing to go the extra mile for her students, which I really appreciate. 
  • The Instructor always prioritized student learning. She taught the course with lots of great enthusiasm and ensured to help with student needs even outside of the classroom 
  • Seeing Ryder and Anita being the best prof
  • The insight, knowledge, and experience that the professor brought to the course, was very beneficial and helped me fully understand the concepts of the course material. Seeing Ryder at the beginning of the live sessions as it produces a calming effect, reduced stress, and improved one's overall psychological state.

Comments Health & Safety Students - Fall 2021

  • Anita's passion for safety is contagious, her lectures were always very interesting and she got everyone involved which I have found is very hard to do when it comes to online learning. I like how Anita is having a conversion with us versus just reading off of the slides during her lectures. Loved seeing Ryder as well! 
  • Content was delivered in a very thorough manner and was presented professionally.
  •  Anita is always prompt to address answers and checks up on student progress if any difficulties are presented
  • thank you for an amazing semester 
  • She's a great teacher and very approachable. There is none like her! 
  • Thank you for the great semester Anita. Your passion for health and safety is contagious and it helps me become more excited for my future career! P.S say hi to Ryder for all of us! 
  • Thank you Dr. Nickerson [not a Dr. but thanks for the promotion 😀] for guiding me through this semester. As a student with no prior experience with occupational health and safety, you effectively presented your content in a concise and understanding manner. I would like to thank you personally for accommodating for lack of attendance and addressing accountability with me for the completion of my assignments. You are a caring professor that wants students to succeed; I will definitely use your professional experience to guide me not only in academics, but throughout my career and life. Your prior experiences have also impacted me in a major way, though I was not able to express how I feel in class, I found your stories relatable especially when regarding your recovery from injury. P.S. Ryder is adorable! Whenever he barks it reminds me of my own pup, Elvis! They would have made the best of friends. I hope you have a great holiday and I hope to see you next semester! 
  • You are a great teacher and so passionate about what you do, I really admire that.

No comments:

Post a Comment